"Thank you for your professionalism, encouragement, and ability to meet our expectations by delivering the services you said you would provide."Dave Kozlowski CFP(r), AIF(r),
Senior VP of Kuehl Shepherd Koslowski Group
Client & Customer Surveys
Key Areas of Insights & Understanding
1. Revenue Growth Opportunities. Which customers are interested in additional products?
2. Brand Image. What thought comes to mind when a customer thinks of your company?
3. Products/Services. Are customers satisfied with your company’s products/services?
4. Responsiveness. Do customers feel you are attentive to their issues and concerns?
5. Customer Service. How do customers feel about the quality of customer service & support?
6. Reputation. How strong is your company’s reputation among customers?
7. Knowledge & Expertise. How do customers feel about your level of knowledge/ expertise?
8. Value Added. How do customers feel about your company's ability to deliver value?
9. Suggested Improvements. What do customers feel your company should start or stop doing?
10. Customer Enthusiasm. What would make customers enthusiastic about your company?
11. Willingness to Refer the Company. Which customers would recommend your company?
12. Critical Issues. Are there any issues that your customers feel need immediate attention.
13. Website. How do customers feel about the quality and content of your company’s website?
14. Business Challenges. What business challenges will customers be facing in the next year?
15. Long Term Support. Are customers confident in your ability to support them?
16. Overall Satisfaction. Are customers satisfied in their overall relationship with your company?
17. Individual Customer Response Profile. How did each customer answer each question?
Key Areas of Insight & Understanding
1. Job Satisfaction. How satisfied are employees overall? What are they happy/unhappy with?
2. Top-of-Mind-Image. What thought comes to mind when employees think of your company?
3. Willingness to Refer. What % of employees would refer you as an employer?
4. Culture. What behaviors are rewarded?
5. Company Perceptions. Do employees feel they are working for an industry ‘winner/leader’?
6. Gap Analysis. How do management and employee perceptions align and differ?
7. Trend Perceptions. Do employees think things are better or worse than a year ago?
8. Quality of Communication. How do employees feel about internal communication?
9. Support. Do employees feel that they have the support they need to succeed in their jobs?
10. Career Advancement. How satisfied are employees with their career path?
11. Potential Used. How much of their potential do your employees use on a daily basis?
12. Skill Development. Are employees satisfied with the skills they have developed?
13. Practices. What do employees feel the company should start, stop, and continue doing?
14. Critical Issues. Are their any critical issues your employees feel need immediate attention?
15. Compensation. How do employees feel about their compensation packages?
16. Individual Client Response Profile. How did each employee answer each question?